Imagine if you get the opportunity to work in a company that values your ideas, gives you real chances of growth, has an amazing working environment, and listens to every crazy idea you have? Would you think twice?!
Ritain.io (R.io) is the Readiness IT’s Cloud, Data & Business Agility Center of Excellence, which has a global team of 400+ consultants, offices in three continents, and clients around the globe.
Right now, we are looking for an Automation Test Engineer to join our #KickAssTeam!
What do we expect you to do?
- Work closely with software engineers to develop and apply test suites;
- Ensure the release of high-quality software in every sprint cycle;
- Work closely with the clients to define acceptance criteria for new features;
- Participate in features definition and improvement;
- Help define specifications for new tools to improve resolving support issues;
- Work effectively with a dynamic and young team on the same technologies and share experiences;
- Generate weekly reports about work progress/blockers.
So, if you fulfill the requirements below and identify yourself as an awesome team player and a great communicator, with outstanding attention to detail and the continuous desire to be better and do more, what are you waiting for?
- 2+ years of experience in automated testing;
- Proficiency with one or more programming languages (Ruby, Java, Python, C#, ...);
- Extensive knowledge of one or more Automation Testing Tools like Selenium, Appium, Cucumber, Robot Framework, UFT, SoapUI, Cypress, Ruby on Rails, or others;
- Work experience in Git and Git workflows for source control management;
- Expected knowledge in relational and non-relational databases;
- Understanding of agile methodologies and working within an agile environment;
- Familiarity with common DevOps tooling: Jenkins, Git, Kubernetes and Docker, Cloud and on-Premises Environment;
- Experience in one or more test management tools like HP Quality Center, XRAY, TestRail, etc.;
- Practical knowledge of CI/CD pipeline (Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery);
- Written and spoken English (other languages are a plus);
- ISTQB accreditation (preferred).
Join our Tribe of Tribes and get ready to #MakeEpicStuffHappen!
Visit our website at https://ritain.io to know more about our company and our service offer.