Unlock Better with TAIGER
Everything we do at TAIGER is driven by a common belief that work as we know it can be done better. This is why at TAIGER, we develop hybrid artificial intelligence that understands language and logic, helping enterprises unlock better automation, better insights and ultimately better growth and human fulfilment.
Together with our clients and partners, we are solving challenging tasks in various industries. Tasks that involve billions of dollars of man-hours and infrastructure. Tasks that are thought to be impossible to apply cognitive automation and AI. Today, some of the world’s leading enterprises and government organisations use our technology for complex and high value work like digital non-client onboarding, fraud detection, customer service and engagement amongst others.
Our game-changing work on emerging technologies like Ontologies and Graphs, and Natural Language Technologies is featured on Gartner’s Hype Cycles in 2021. TAIGER is also named as an IDC innovator in AI in 2019, and we are proudly accredited by Singapore’s Infocomm Media Development Authority (IMDA).
TAIGER is looking for a Senior Software Engineer (Java) to join our award winning team.
SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER (JAVA)
We are building a team passionate about cutting-edge AI technology and the potential of TAIGER. You should be motivated by growth opportunities with your responsibilities expanding in scope. You can also look forward to being part of a dynamic start-up environment where your contribution matters.
● Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
● Write clean code to develop functional web applications
● Conduct unit tests, code reviews, refactor the current source codes, assess and improve site/software performance, and maintains design and code documentation
● Adapt quickly to new challenges and break them down into smaller pieces that a highly productive team will find high-quality solutions.
● Experienced professional with a track record delivering complex projects in fast-changing companies. We’re looking for someone with +5 years of engineering work experience
● Experience in SaaS business would be preferable, although not required.
● Exceptional coding abilities and experience with architectural design of large scale applications and microservice approaches.
● Deep knowledge of Java and familiarity with Spring Boot and Relational Databases which are the base of our microservices stack and Event Driven Architecture
● Experience with the complexities and nuances of microservices architecture and distributed systems.
● Strong communication skills. The right candidate can thrive in an environment of asynchronous conversation, since a part of the Taiger team will be based in Singapore. We expect you to have strong communication skills and be able to create working relationships with coworkers across various locations.
● Open to try new technologies and programming languages.
● Fluency in Spanish and English.
● Knowledge of Python or NodeJs is a Plus
TAIGERs are different.
With a multinational and multicultural team headed by talents drawn from leading global companies, diversity is our strength. TAIGERs come from all walks of life, bringing to every piece of work varied experiences and expertise. Just as every TAIGER is unique, no two days at TAIGER are the same. Through working on diverse projects across geographies, every day is a new opportunity to master our craft and impact the future of work. Here at TAIGER, we share a common question—what else can we unlock better?
*TAIGER does not engage any recruitment agencies for recruitment of talents into our company. All job applications should be submitted directly to TAIGER.