Senior 6+ years / Mid 3+ years
About the client:
The client works in over 14 countries across Africa and Asia, and by 2020, had facilitated
crop insurance cover to over 4.7 million farmers across Kenya, India, Rwanda, Uganda,
Nigeria, Mali, Senegal, Zambia, Ethiopia, Madagascar, Tanzania, and Malawi.
As an iOS Developer you will be creating fast, fluid, responsive and reliable
mobile applications that provide our users a rewarding experience.
• Swift, Objective C, Cocoa Touch and other Apple frameworks
• Developing and maintaining iOS applications from the requirements to the App
• Creating fluid visual interactions, creating and implementing mobile user experience
• Producing clean and organized code, taking advantage of software design patterns,
architectural patterns and data structures.
• Agile mindset and methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban.
Good to have:
• Experience with FRP framework (Reactive Cocoa, Rx Swift, etc)
• Experience with MVVM(-C) architecture
• Experience with Functional programming/concepts
• Experience with CI/CD development methodologies and tools (Fastlane, Jenkins,
Travis, Go CD, etc)
• Ability/experience testing code and/or writing testable code
Send your CV through email@example.com by 9th September 2021
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
NB: WORKFORCE AFRICA DOES NOT CHARGE ANY FEE IN RECRUITMENT