Navagis is a Google Cloud Premier Partner based in the US with offices in San Francisco, Japan, Singapore, and the Philippines. Navagis is a Location Intelligence company that empowers organizations to leverage geospatial information to efficiently run their multiple operations via web and mobile applications. Navagis software solutions are built using Google Maps and Google Cloud technologies and open systems to integrate various information sources into a map-driven common operating picture for the entire enterprise.
To expand our US operations, we are in need of a Project Manager to join our fast-growing team.
If you are an independent problem solver, have a strong drive to excel, and are looking for an
opportunity to be part of a fast growing team and make a big impact, this is the right place for you.
- Manage and work with high performing solutions developers, business analysts, and quality assurance teams in making sure that business requirements are met and delivered on time, in scope and within budget.
- Manage software development projects with requirements that revolve around cloud-based
geospatial visualization and location intelligence.
- Provide leadership, organization, and execution of these projects throughout the lifetime of the project.
- Provide leadership at project start by confirming business requirements, deciding team
composition, enabling team communications, establishing project scope, and estimating
- Organize project direction by creating project plans, creating WBS, defining milestones,
backlog, and sprints, estimating project cost, confirming the readiness of the team, preparing
a burndown chart, creating deliverables list, and briefing customers on the delivery system.
- Execute projects by organizing daily updates, monitoring team motivation, cost, and
resources, updating the burndown chart, organizing releases, organizing acceptance, and
- Finish projects by evaluating team performance, ensuring project documentation, getting
customer feedback, helping lead internal knowledge sharing efforts, submitting
recommendations, and organizing proper turn over to the customer.
- At least 5 years of professional experience managing a team as a project manager.
- End to end project management experience for enterprise software solutions.
- Should have a highly technical background and experience in implementing and working in an Agile work environment.
- Experience presenting and communicating with end customers.
- Should be comfortable working independently from home and engaging with others with a wide variety of cultural backgrounds and time zones.
Why Join Us:
- Highly flexible and Long Term environment. Our Executive Team is mostly comprised of Ex-Googlers. We work hard and have fun while doing it! We have an active international community. We also offer comprehensive benefits in all the countries we operate in.
- Our employees develop and support high-end solutions. Every day, we push technical boundaries to advance the field of Location Intelligence. We believe mapping is essential to the world and we are extremely dedicated when it comes to quality and performance.
- Learn from the BEST and make a difference. Our team is composed of some of the best engineers in the world. As a young dynamic company, the work you do will make a big difference. At Navagis, you will be surrounded by top talent who have years of experience in mapping and cloud infrastructure, deep learning, and more.