At MHW, we’ve reinvented the way emerging beverage alcohol products go to market in the United States and provide market-leading solutions for market access, sales fulfillment, and compliance management to producers and importers of beverage alcohol globally. MHW exists to provide efficient access to one of the most highly regulated consumer markets in the US. Efficient access allows entrepreneurs to thrive, innovation to take hold, and investment to be effective.
We are looking for an individual responsible for providing front line support for networked end users. This individual will manage issues, and proactively manage desktop and laptop configurations to ensure maximum uptime. He/She will need to handle a wide range of issues including basic Windows support, networking troubleshooting, PC/laptop configurations and rebuilds, printer support and troubleshooting, installation of basic PC components and implementation of software upgrades. In addition, the position will provide first line application support for the MSOffice365 suite of products. The position is located in our Manhasset, NY based office. This is a multifaceted role in a dynamic and fast-paced company in the beverage alcohol industry.
As a strong candidate for this position, you are:
· A Seasoned Technology Professional: You have educational or comparable work experience in standard desktop and laptop configuration and maintenance, printer configuration and maintenance, support of standard office suite production including Office 365 and email.
· A Team Player: We are a leader in our industry with a start-up mentality and many exciting business initiatives on the horizon. We work as a team to achieve successful implementation of our initiatives and company goals. You welcome the opportunity to roll up your sleeves and jump into whatever is needed, while balancing varying levels of responsibilities and multiple work streams.
· A Relationship Builder: You are an effective and proactive communicator with the ability to build and uphold strong relationships and transparency with internal management and staff, as well as outside vendors and partners.
· Results Oriented: You have demonstrated success in delivering results, overcoming obstacles, and driving change in a high growth business. You embrace challenges and aren’t afraid to contribute to overall IT strategic planning as well as execute daily tasks.
· A Business Partner: You are forward-thinking with the ability to leverage your day-to-day experience into proactive solutions to challenges to the users and the organization.
As a successful individual in this role, you will:
· Work closely with IT leadership and teammates to address user issues in a timely manner, define and refine work scope and priority, communicate solutions in a timely manner and identify and propose solutions to recurring issues within the user base.
· Monitor and address user issues in a proactive manner, with focus on addressing potential issue before they can impact the business environment.
· Actively track, report, and communicate on project tasks, timelines, milestones, and overall quality of project activities and deliverables
· Medical, Dental, 401K, Paid Time Off, Paid Holiday’s, FSA (Flexible Spending Account), Employee Assistance Program
MHW was named a Top Employee-Retention Company by Force Brands - Join us as we continue driving innovation and evolution in the beverage alcohol industry!