We are in a search of middle and senior Golang developers to join our team.
- Work on designing and developing basic node and related services infrastructure core components
- Create clean and maintainable code base
- Cover all functionality with unit and end to end tests
- Collaborate with a team in solving problems
- Review code and provide constructive feedback
- Passion for open source software projects
- 2+ years of practical coding experience
- Understanding of:
- HTTP Protocol
- Rest Pattern
- Strong knowledge of OOP and SOLID Principles
- Impeccably clean code beautiful enough to make grown men weep
- Love for unit tests with big coverage
- Practical understanding of SSL certificates, public-key infrastructures & cryptography, plus secure design
- Love for modern engineering: Github contribution, SOLID principles, Modularity, design patterns, etc.
- Self-motivated, ambitious, flexible, self-sufficient and collaborative.
Would be a bonus:
- Experience in decentralized solutions
- DHT/Cademlia Protocol