- Architect, build and maintain excellent mobile applications with clean code.
- Implement pixel-perfect that match designs.
- Integrate third-party API.
- Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience. - Release applications to IOS.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
Workdays: Monday - Friday
Work timings: 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Experience: Minimum 4+
More about this Senior IOS Developer job
Designing and building mobile applications for Apple’s iOS platform.
Collaborating with the clients to define app features.
Ensuring quality and performance of the application to specifications.
Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks.
Testing and Fixing application bugs before the final release.
Publishing application on App Store.
Maintaining the code and customization of the application.
Designing and implementing application updates
Excellent Communication Skills in English.
Knowledge of connecting to Odoo through XMLRPC is a must.
Proficient in Swift and Cocoa Touch.
Extensive experience with iOS Frameworks such as Core Data and Realm.
Knowledge of iOS back-end services.
Knowledge of payment SDKs.
Knowledge of connecting multiple devices with NFC, Bluetooth, or socket is a plus.
Knowledge of Apple’s design principles and application interface guidelines.
Familiarity with push notifications, APIs, and cloud messaging.
Proficient in code versioning tools like Git.
First Performance for Immediate Joiners