SENIOR REACT DEVELOPER (FRONTEND)
- Develop user facing features for web applications.
- Build user interface functionality across browsers and devices.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Develop a scalable and maintainable Web component architecture.
- Ensure the optimized performance of the Web application.
- Implement the latest best practices and conventions.
- As part of an agile development team, participate in the sprint planning meetings, daily stand ups and follow the agile development process.
- Review, refactor and maintain codebases.
- Ensure the quality of the delivered Web application and its code.
- Profiling and improving front-end performance.
- 3+ years of experience of experience building Applications with React and related ecosystem -Nest.Js would be desired-
- Strong knowledge of modern web technologies including HTML5, CSS3 (SAAS, LESS), JSX
- Strong software engineering foundation
- Ability to select and apply common development patterns, architectures, and best practices
- Functional programming
- Experience consuming and documenting REST APIs
- Good grasp of software architecture and scalability
- Experience with automated and unit testing frameworks (Jest, Jasmine, Sinon, Enzyme, etc.).
- End to end testing experience
- UI metric collection and monitoring and feature flag experience.
- Knowledge about Wordpress and Elementor plugin of Wordpress would be needed to maintain our current site while the development of the new CMS is in progress.
- Conversational English
* 100% remote work. Candidates are accepted from any part of the Mexican Republic.
* 10 days of vacation
* Insurance of major medical expenses.
* 30 days bonus.
* IMSS, vacation premium and legal benefits.
* The employment contract is 100% nominal, Our trial period is 3 months and then it is indefinite.