Expected Previous Experience:
· Candidates must have 7+ years of previous experience with Azure
· Candidates must have at least 4+ years of experience deploying enterprise workloads to Azure for highly integrated medium to large organizations
· Candidates must have at least 4+ years of experience designing and supporting integrated Azure environments, including PaaS across production and non-production environments
· Candidates must have 4+ years of previous system or network administration experience with cloud
· Hands on experience with all the primary skills listed above in the table
· Hands-on experience with one or more configuration management systems such as Ansible, Chef, or Puppet
· Microsoft Azure Certification or other relevant certifications a plus.
· Extensive knowledge of the Microsoft Enterprise software products and services.
· Bachelor's degree (in Computer Science, Math or Engineering)
· Participate in all phases of Azure solution delivery life cycle to provide architectural guidance, influence technical architecture and ensure architectural details adhere to adopted cloud standards and patterns that meet non-functional requirements in product and non-prod environments.
· Lead design process for network connectivity between Azure and on premise resources adhering to standards and security requirements.
· Provide solution support and configuration changes across all environments.
· Maintain and ensure availability, monitoring and capacity of production and non-production environments.
· Maintain subscription run book and execute daily, weekly, monthly and annual activities.
· Drive continuous improvement and innovative practices and tooling for administration, provisioning and deployment including lower environment self-service for developers and testing teams.
· Define and implement monitoring and management capabilities for both availability and performance management including notification and ticketing.
· Develop and maintain solution documentation, configuration and standards.
· Develop, maintain and deliver knowledge transfer documentations and learning sessions to team members
· Review of monthly consumption reports, establish and tune consumption optimizations automation
· Participates in root cause analysis, debugging, support, and post-mortem analysis incidents and service interruptions.
· Participate in disaster recovery planning and exercises
· Troubleshoot & resolution of Infra issues, maintain log of IPs, Vnets, Subnets
· Configure internal signed and/or 3rd party signed certificates
· Support Security Penetration test, Whitelisting & firewall requests
· Actively contribute in POCs, Dry runs, DR activities
· See table above for primary and preferred skills
· Expertise in cloud administration and Platform Services, preferably Azure (Networking, Security, Integration, Application and Data)
· Experience with Azure networking and network virtualization
· Strong background in network configuration, including TCP/IP, Domain Name System (DNS), VPNs, firewalls, and encryption technologies.
· Understanding of Active Directory concepts, including domains, forests, domain controllers, replication, the Kerberos protocol, and Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP).
· Good technical consulting skills, analytical and problem solving skills to troubleshoot systems problems
· Must be resourceful, self-starter, maintain skill set; aptitude to evaluate / become proficient in new technologies, processes and skills, motivated learner
· Result oriented, “Let’s do it right” and “Make it happen” attitude, seek win-win outcomes
· Must have excellent written and verbal skills and be able to communicate and work with all levels of an organization
· Team player that can collaborate with other teams and positively represent the ALIP and Azure capability team
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team, ability to coordinate and facilitate technical meetings with multiple vendors and stakeholders
· Must be flexible, good organizational skills, good listener with attention to detail and have ability to multi-task
· Must be open to possible off-hour on-call support in high paced environment
· Prefer background in Insurance and Financial Services