Unlock Better with TAIGER
Everything we do at TAIGER is driven by a common belief that work as we know it can be done better. This is why at TAIGER, we develop hybrid artificial intelligence that understands language and logic, helping enterprises unlock better automation, better insights and ultimately better growth and human fulfilment.
Together with our clients and partners, we are solving challenging tasks in various industries. Tasks that involve billions of dollars of man-hours and infrastructure. Tasks that are thought to be impossible to apply cognitive automation and AI. Today, some of the world's leading enterprises and government organisations use our technology for complex and high value work like digital non-client onboarding, fraud detection, customer service and engagement amongst others.
Our game-changing work on emerging technologies like Ontologies and Graphs, and Natural Language Technologies is featured on Gartner's Hype Cycles in 2021. TAIGER is also named as an IDC innovator in AI in 2019, and we are proudly accredited by Singapore's Infocomm Media Development Authority (IMDA).
TAIGER is looking for a Software Engineer to join our award winning team.
We are building a team passionate about cutting-edge AI technology and the potential of TAIGER. You should be genuinely excited by the prospect of building new functions and leading a passionate team of high performers as TAIGER expands in scale; and be motivated by the proposition of your contributions having a real impact on TAIGER's growth.
● Develop and execute custom projects for clients based on existing products.
● Estimate, analyze, implement, test and deploy applications.
● Be in control and make decisions on the technical side of enterprise software systems.
● Manage and supervise development teams.
● Provide knowledge about technology and business trends advising about potential benefits and impacts.
● Experience in software development.
● BSc or MSc in computer science, engineering or a related technical discipline (or equivalent), preferred.
● Strong experience in Java EE, Spring.
● Solid knowledge of Object Orientation and Design Patterns.
● Knowledge on databases, e.g. MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server.
● Knowledge about architecture patterns, e.g. MVC, ETL, SOA, Microservices.
● Familiarity with Agile or XP methodologies.
● Knowledge of software best practices, like TDD, CI.
● Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
● Ability to effectively communicate within the team, as well as with clients.
● Good understanding of security, performance, scalability aspects.
● Working knowledge on software lifecycle management and code organization.
● Experience as a tech lead or project manager.
● Proactivity in suggesting solutions and improvements.
● Familiarity or interest in AI, Semantic Technologies, NLP and Search Engines.
TAIGERs are different.
With a multinational and multicultural team headed by talents drawn from leading global companies, diversity is our strength. TAIGERs come from all walks of life, bringing to every piece of work varied experiences and expertise. Just as every TAIGER is unique, no two days at TAIGER are the same. Through working on diverse projects across geographies, every day is a new opportunity to master our craft and impact the future of work. Here at TAIGER, we share a common question—what else can we unlock better?
TAIGER does not engage any recruitment agencies for recruitment of talents into our company. All job applications should be submitted directly to TAIGER.