Apply directly here: https://whiztal.io/jobs/full-stack-engineer/
Our client is looking for a freelance engineer with following profile. The role is fully remote with occasional visits to its New York office.
The ideal candidate is a web-application generalist, but if you identify more as a front-end or back-end engineer, we’d still love to hear from you.
As a Senior Software Engineer you will
- Write and maintain high-quality, tested code that gets the job done
- Collaborate with peers inside and outside the engineering team to meet customer needs and compliance standards
- You have 5+ years industry experience
- You are motivated by a desire for learning and impact in a high-growth environment
- You wish to deeply understand our business objectives and you prioritize accordingly
- You’re a master at one thing: tell us all about it
We’re definitely looking for you if you have:
- Specific knowledge of our current tools and frameworks: React, GraphQL, NodeJS, Relational and non-relational Databases, Git, Github, AWS, Jest (testing), Cypress (testing), building with JAM-stack philosophy
- Experience at a growth-stage startup
What we offer:
- The opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment at the intersection of Environmental Compliance and SaaS (Software as a Solution).
- Parental leave. Because we think it’s important to spend time with your new family.
- A significant personal impact on the team and its ways of working because of our strong culture of ownership.
If you’re passionate about teamwork, transparency, accountability, and an appetite for knowledge, we want to talk to you. Come join a team that celebrates technology, diversity, and wants to make a big difference in uncharted territory.