Hope you are doing well.
We are hiring for a Job opportunity
Role: Java Technical Lead
Location: Buffalo, NY
CGI is seeking to hire a Java Technical Lead in the upstate NY area. In this role, you will be responsible for working directly with the client to support management of activities for several technology teams for a large U.S. Financial Institution. This is an exciting opportunity to work with CGI’s Banking practice, to help set technology strategies aimed at evolving customer experiences. You will be exposed to and work with seasoned client personnel in helping them satisfy critical business objectives. The role requires working with both business and technology groups and has high upward visibility.
Must be located in Eastern Time Zone (NY/NJ/CT preferred)
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Manage monitoring project plans, coordinating complex project activities and maintaining a strong working relationship with key stakeholders, ensuring quality and timely delivery of services, and bringing the “best of CGI" to address client challenges
• Provide technical oversight and subject matter expertise to technical teams
• Ensure adherence to client technology standards and procedures
• Identify, manage, and track Risks, Issues, Actions, Dependencies
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Minimum of 8 years’ technology management or large program leadership experience
• Excellent leadership skills, the ability to manage and coordinate with multiple teams delivering complex services
• Strong knowledge of agile models of development
• Ability to manage the end-to-end flow and communicate each teams role\part\deliverables\timelines\impacts
Tech Stack: Java, J2EE, WebSphere, jboss, tomcat, Linux, Oracle, Ant/Maven, Spring & ORM framework, Ruby, Cucumber
Build/deploy automation including technologies - Docker & Kubernetes
Monitoring tools like elk stack - kabana, Dynatrace, Trusight
Design, develop, implement & optimize batch processing.
Web API Design and Development (REST API, SOAP, XML, JSON)
Knowledge of DevOps
General overview of how infrastructure works
Design Patterns and agile methodologies
Advanced knowledge of interfacing/integrated applications
Minimum Education Required: Bachelor's Degree
Also if you have any reference for the same Job description please share on the same email.
Also if possible please share your Updated resume on the so that we can find you a suitable Job role.
Regards Naveen Rana