Title: Trainer - FULLTIME
Location: Timisoara, Romania
German or French (B1 level) MUST
Job Purpose: To understand the processes requirement followed by imparting knowledge and equipping the Workforce with the skill set in order to run the business as per the requirement
• Conducting inductions for New Hire batches.
• Responsible for conducting pre-process and process training to new hires and evaluate their performance based on their competencies.
• Training new advisors before they go live, for voice and accent, application and product and Business Communications.
• Maintain attrition and throughput as per process guidelines
• Rostering and tracking planned and unplanned leaves.
• Resolving and escalating trainee concerns and issues.
• Coach and counsel where-ever needed
• Document Training reports and trackers
• Conduct Pre & Post assessment to identify any red flags (if any)
• Provide feedback to specific areas of opportunity
• Provides Training Needs Analysis
• Coach associates on DSAT with a clear understanding of process requirement
• Conduct regular audits to check training effectiveness
• Conduct Recursive Training based on the Training Need Identification/Analysis received from Operations/Quality
• Helps in creating training modules/curriculum
• Other tasks that may be required/assigned by the supervisor/manager as required by the business
• Identifying Red Flags (Poor Performers) and formulating an effective action Plan.
• On floor training. Monitoring and auditing the calls. Coaching the advisors on the floor.
• Keeping track of their performance.