We are looking for a talented and motivated Product Designer to join our Design Team. You will be working on Copperleaf Suite workflows which is improving the way we enable users to automate and standardize their processes to increase the speed and accuracy of their decision analytics. We're open to individuals with 2+ years of experience that are able to showcase their ability to work with complex domains in an enterprise environment.
Portfolio required to apply (we understand if all you have is under NDA – please note that in your application).
What skills will you use?
• Leadership and mentorship
• Experience gathering context to form UX user stories
• An understanding of UX best practices and using pattern libraries
• Able to prioritize the highest value work
• User and product research
• Creativity in your design process
• Establishing new and refining existing processes
• Collaboration with cross-functional teams
• Experience leading the creative process when solving complex problems
• Understanding of modern design tools
• You enjoy working in a deep domain and can provide elegant design solutions to complex problems
• 2+ years industry experience
• Experience working on enterprise applications
• Experience with data visualization
• Experience with big data
• Experience with predictive analytics and machine learning
• Lo-fi and hi-fi prototyping skills
• Expert design thinker
• Experienced leading product discovery
• Strong creative skills with attention to detail
• Experience validating designs through testing
• Understand processes related to user experience testing
• Driven to make design a core part of our product development process
• A working knowledge of web technologies and how they affect design
• Excellent interpersonal skills including: teamwork, respect, courtesy, and integrity
• Can lead collaborative design process with your product triad (design, product, development)
You may have:
• Interest or experience in design leadership roles
What’s it like here?
At Copperleaf, we’re committed to building a great culture because we know it sets us apart. Culture is at the very core of everything we do, and it’s what makes people want to be part of the market-leading company we’re building. We are a global team of world-class innovators continually pushing the limits of what’s possible to deliver exceptional value and extraordinary experiences to our clients. To do that, we actively cultivate an open and supportive team environment, where diverse ideas and perspectives are encouraged and respected.
Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada, Copperleaf is building a better world, one decision at a time. As one of Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies, winner of Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures and the BC Tech Association’s Tech Culture of the Year, we are a dynamic and disruptive organization offering exciting opportunities for growth and innovation. We are also proud to be a proactive equal opportunity employer.