IT Infra Project Manager
Remote Job (US)
Client is looking for strong candidate from Data Center side with experience in Data Center migration, Network, Windows, Vmware, Active Directory, SCCM Etc.
Relevant Experience: More than 9 years in the IT infrastructure of which 2 plus years directly working with customer and should have worked 2-3 years with current organization.
Prior hands-on experience in one or more of the technologies below:
Window/Linux Server Operating Systems
Server Hardware/Data Centre technologies
DevOps technologies like Jira, Confluence
Should be doing project planning on regular basis following PMP/Prince2 model (with resource assignments, dependencies, milestones, critical path identification, effort estimation and optimization)
Currently following ITIL process in customer delivery and responsible for SLA
Customer Interaction skills, presentation skills
Process Leadership on SLA management/adherence/improvement
Managed cost and quality
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent certifications.
· Minimum of 4 years hands on work experience in any area of Infrastructure Operations, Network Operations, Service Desk.
· Experience in Project/Program Management in relevant areas like Service Desk, Infrastructure Planning, Network Planning. Specific experience of onshore / offshore model, 3 tier model (offshore, account, customer) experience would be a plus.
· Experience in working in a multi-national / multi-cultural environment.
· Strong operations management skills (preferably ITIL Certified) with ability to extract, analyses data to drive improvement actions.
· Ability to handle / negotiate with customers and/or senior Account personnel. Excellent Documentation, Presentation and communication skills – demonstrated in a work environment.
· Must have a depth or breadth of knowledge and experience in five of the nine knowledge areas of Project Management as specialties.
· Must also possess the necessary skills, behaviors, and traits to be successful as a project leader or project/Program office manager or change initiative manager.
· Working toward professional Project Management certification recommended.
· As a manager, provides direction to staff members in meeting established schedules or resolving operational problems.
· Independently applies advanced Project Management principles, theories, and concepts, as well as expertise in related disciplines.
· Selects appropriately which applicable standards, methods, tools, and applications to use.
· Demonstrates analytical and systematic approach to problem solving.
· Communicates fluently orally and in writing and can present complex technical information
· Maintains awareness of developing technologies and their application.
· Advises, mentors, designs, establishes, evaluates, facilitates, influences, and promotes.