I am an experienced book and fashion illustrator with focus on enchanting atmospheres,
beauty and purity while trying to give each character
a kind personality, bearing in mind to always be appealing to children of all ages,
working closely with the writer's narrative and standards, or fashion editors whilst keeping up with the newest mediums and influences.
qualifications and experience:
● Excellent command of the English language (I have worked as an English instructor for many years), fluent also in French, Italian and German
● Excellent knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop
● Excellent digital and hand drawing skills
● A portfolio with an outstanding body of work that demonstrates experience in illustrating
my behavioural competencies:
● outstanding communication skills
● excellent creative thinking skills
● absolute accuracy and attention to detail
● Results oriented, with attention to detail
● Flexible and willing to learn
● A very strong sense and appreciation of aesthetics and design elements such as color, balance and form
Sep 2000 – Present
Hawaii, San Francisco, Rome, Milan, Hamburg ...
-book, fashion and lifestyle illustrator with great experience of working across a range of industry sectors, from major fashion magazines, children's books to gallery exhibitions.
CONTACT : firstname.lastname@example.org
-vast experience working with editors, fashion houses and magazines worldwide, while using pencil, ink, watercolor or digital media,
- professional in providing visuals, work flows for projects from social media content to storyboard
- Very happy to generate concepts as well as enhance ideas, and is very used to creating custom artwork in collaborative team structures.