I wok as Project Manager for web studio for 10 months already. Plus have additional 4 months of project management experience in gaming company (we made design and animation). In Nikitin we develop website and apps, I work with different size projects. Some of them last for more than half year, some for 2 months only. In terms of design I work with: UX/UI; brandbook and logo; packaging and banners; adaptive and special grid. In terms of development, we work with front development, stack is React; CSS; HTML. In terms of backend, I work with WordPress, PHP - we provided mail campaigns for customers, content system, files’ manipulation.
My duties are Technical Specification and its control; communication with client; control of deliveries; control of deadlines and estimation, product’ vision, analytical job.
I want to add that some of my functions on currently jobs have similar to functionality of Product Manager also. For instance, when we start the project from the scratch (with UX part), so client has no prototype/wireframe. After kickoff meeting I need to start writing Technical requirements for the team. During that process, I need to think about requirements from the clients; my proposal; functionality; I analyze competitors and look what they implemented. During the call or after I advise some features, which I faced previously or know how to perform better.
I also had experience with launching food tech company in Germany- market analyses, policy regulation, BP development; assumption and PL calculation, fundraising. Pretty much the same I did with company in travel industry- CheapTrip, they developed engine which searches for cheapest route possible combining all means of transport. We had a call with accelerator’s representative and were chosen for the final startups round. However, I left that idea.
I also worked with prototype in Figma for my own project, which is on hold now.
Feb 2022 – Present
• I work with international clients, some of them are highly potential startups, some- big companies. Perform different level tasks and lead different stage projects
• I work with designers and developers, QA specialists and illustrators. I have experience in website/app development and animation; brandbook and logo preparation
• Have lots of decision-making power: control time, team, lead full communication with client, arrange calls with them and teams etc
• Improved my knowledge in web/app development; increase level of responsibility; master communication skills. Know what's UX/UI is, even had experience in own UX prototype development
Oct 2021 – Feb 2022
•Work with artists and animators, lead projects from the scratch, communicate with clients
• Iconvene daily meetings, monitor deadlines
• Implemented principle of analytics - control hours and estimation of every task. I draw conclusions, the goal is to make work efficient- correct distribution of tasks and rational selection of teams
• Implemented sprints, proposed to divide the project into epics, in our case they were bw, coloured sketches and the final art
• Conducted full analytics of all projects, that had finished previously