Highly detail-oriented with excellent team management abilities.
• Proven ability in supporting a team and managing competing priorities.
• Good administrative and organizational skills with excellent attention to detail.
• Dependable, with a stable work history and excellent time management skills.
• Ability to work on multiple tasks amid shifting priorities, while maintaining quality.
• Ability to learn new technology tools quickly.
• Good communication skills and the ability to deal effectively with a wide variety of company personnel and prospective applicants.
• Knowledge of basic human resource practices, regulations and standards.
• Knowledge of quality customer service standards, methods and practices.
• Experienced in coordinating programs and providing quality, well thought out deliverables.