Project Qadira is a student-led initiative (NPO) advocating sustainable menstrual hygiene and menstrual literacy in India, committed to building an intersectional and inclusive environment and aims to eradicate menstrual illiteracy on a global scale. Done with the help of our educational and interactive workshops, which span over a range of topics and cater to diverse audiences without any bias. Additionally, Project Qadira also provides economical, reusable, sustainable, and environment-conscious sanitary napkins to make period products accessible to marginalized communities through our Distribution Drives. This initiative enables us to provide job opportunities to women in rural areas with the objective of making them financially secure and independent.
We have an exciting internship opening (Remote work) for the role of a Social Media Manager
The applicant must be able to, (AKA) Responsibilities:
1. Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools, and
2. Oversee social media accounts and develop creative content campaigns for Instagram,
Twitter, and Linkedin
3. Create content (reels and posts) for Instagram
4. Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and
5. Assist with digital & creative projects, including photography, graphic design, etc.
6. Work on influencer marketing, customer engagement and email marketing strategies with
Duties would also include analyzing engagement data, evaluating social media insights, identifying trends in interactions, and planning digital campaigns to build community online.
1. Should be from Marketing or Public Relations background (Any related fields will also be
2. Candidates with previous experience would be preferred
3. Must be able to use design tools (Canva, Adobe Photoshop)
4. Should be responsible for managing a team
This is an unpaid opportunity, and the duration of the internship is 3 months.
The selected Intern will receive a certificate and a Letter of Recommendation upon the successful completion of the internship.
You can directly apply through this form- https://forms.gle/KN55pJpUiMZudM7o7