Salary: Volunteer/Unpaid position
Contract: Minimum six-month commitment
Commitment: Minimum 20 hours per week
Location: Brisbane, Australia. Remote candidates are welcome to apply.
We’re looking for a motivated, organized Team Assistant to join our friendly, global team.
Your experience will include scheduling, organizing, coordinating, liaising and effective written communication.
In this volunteer role you'll be able to expand your network of contacts to include senior officials worldwide as you work through various projects.
Why join THRIVE?
- Free induction, training, and mentorship support
- Gain commercial experience and develop your presentation skills
- Access to global connections (including VIPs)
- Guidance and education from experienced volunteers
- Access to internships, subsidized roles, and the chance to land a paid job
- Teamwork/Collaboration opportunities across many fields of endeavour
- Bachelor's degree
- Fluent in English (preferred)
- A passion for sustainability
- A collaborative team player mindset
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Well-developed problem-solving abilities
- Highly organized
- The ability to handle multiple tasks to meet strict deadlines
- Exceptional time management skills
- Ambition and proactivity
To complete your application process, please apply through https://strive2thrive.earth/volunteer/