The Land Collective is an award-winning commercial awareness and career development platform which aims to engage more young people with the property and wider built environment sector. Our work champions the voice of young people who are interested in the sector in a range of different ways which include articles, research, media, and events.
We focus on breaking down difficult concepts into more digestible content to share and engage more young people across the sector and showcase the industry as a viable career option and an important aspect of our society.
We are looking for a talented individual with a drive to help us build out and grow our community online!
- Working on our MightyNetworks platform (training provided) to share and create content that will make the experience of members rich and value-added.
- Being the voice of The Land Collective on our community platform.
- Collaborate with the founder and social media manager to build out our platform.
- A/B testing to improve user interaction.
- Helping create a strategy to grow our membership and community.
- Engaging with our community members online on a regular basis.
- Researching relevant content to share and upload onto our platform.
- Can work well in a team as well as individually.
- Obsessed with communications and social media outreach.
- Would like a career in social media and/or marketing
Seeking to develop further existing skills and progress in your career.
- Proactive and hands-on by nature and come up with new thinking that adds value and innovation to the work we do.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven skill and passion in proactively building relationships with customers and followers.
- Well-organised and detail-oriented.