Project Manaia is a small marine research NGO that (at this stage) is running entirely powered by people donating their time we can’t pay a salary but can offer a spot onboard for people who invest their time during the offseason.
- If onboard: Filming daily life and work onboard.
- If onshore: Check on uploaded video material and choose best usable clips and develop the storyline (in collaboration with Captain and Social Media Officer)
- The actual Video editing (Check our YouTube channel to get an idea of the level we are currently working on)
- One video of around 10 minutes per week to be uploaded on YouTube and used on the website.
- In collaboration with Social Media also create blog posts around the videos.
We will head back out to sea again in April 2021 and will happily welcome everyone else as well – more information on schedule, etc yet to come.
For more information please get in touch via mail to email@example.com