Salary: Volunteer/Unpaid position
Contract: Minimum six-month commitment
Commitment: Minimum 15 hours per week
Location: Brisbane, Australia. Hybrid
We’re looking for a motivated, enthusiastic Content Curator to join our friendly, global team.
Your task will include:
- Assisting in curating and cataloging internal and external content based on type and the applicable Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and the target audience that it relates to
- Discerning external content that would be of value to each target audience and writing brief descriptions based on this content.
- Working with appropriate teams to further build on content portfolios such as videos or infographics, that are to be produced for a particular SDG or target audience
- Curating external content from reputable sources and cataloging them for marketing use.
- The content used may be text, audio, video or in image form
Includes blog posts, e-books, presentation materials, short and long videos (webinars & podcasts),
- Reels and images (memes, quotes, infographics, slideshares)
Why join THRIVE?
- Free induction, training, and mentorship support
- Gain commercial experience and develop your presentation skills
- Access to global connections (including VIPs)
- Guidance and education from experienced volunteers
- Access to internships, subsidized roles, and the chance to land a paid job
- Teamwork/Collaboration opportunities across many fields of endeavour
- Bachelor's degree in mass communications/journalism, library studies and/or marketing/multimedia
- Fluent in English (preferred)
- A passion for sustainability
- A collaborative team player mindset
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Well-developed problem-solving abilities
- Highly organized
- The ability to handle multiple tasks to meet strict deadlines
- Exceptional time management skills
- Ambition and proactivity
To complete your application process, please apply through https://strive2thrive.earth/volunteer/