Salary: Volunteer/Unpaid position
Contract: Minimum six-month commitment
Commitment: Minimum 20 hours per week
Location: Brisbane, Australia. Remote candidates are welcome to apply
We’re looking for a motivated, well-connected Digital Marketer to join our friendly, global team.
Your experience will include work in the not-for-profit space – if you’ve liaised with senior international leaders previously, that will be a real bonus.
In this volunteer role your input will allow you to expand your network of contacts to include senior officials worldwide, as you take on selected projects and add to your resume.
Why join THRIVE?
- Free induction, training, and mentorship support
- Gain commercial experience and develop your presentation skills
- Access to global connections (including VIPs)
- Guidance and education from experienced volunteers
- Access to internships, subsidized roles, and the chance to land a paid job
- Teamwork/Collaboration opportunities across many fields of endeavour
- Bachelor's degree
- Fluent in English (preferred)
- A passion for sustainability
- A collaborative team player mindset
- Strong graphics skills
- Well-connected in public relations
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Well-developed problem-solving abilities
- Highly organized
- The ability to handle multiple tasks to meet strict deadlines
- Exceptional time management skills
- Ambition and proactivity
To complete your application process, please apply through https://strive2thrive.earth/volunteer/