- Teach English, Maths and Science for students from Primary to High school level;
- Create engaging and effective lesson plans based on the curriculum plans provided.
- Actively participate in the production and sharing of learning resources with teaching colleagues working at EMG.
- Monitor students' progress and provide regular reports regarding their participation and progress.
- Create multi-faceted lessons that engage students and develop their team working, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Be a native-speaker and hold a valid passport from English-speaking countries;
- Have completed a four-year program university (B.A., B.Sc., etc.);
- Have an accredited TESOL, CELTA, or TEFL certificate;
- Have a clear background check;
- Have experience working in academic environment;
- Possess qualities of diligence, flexibility, open-mindedness, cultural sensitivity and patience.
- Competitive contracted salary;
- Transport to and from teaching locations provided by the company;
- Up to 23 paid holidays per year - 11 public holidays and 12 days annual leave;
- Health and Social insurance according to the Vietnamese applicable law.
- Statement of intent/cover letter
- Copy of degrees, certificates
- Scan of passport information page
- Updated criminal record check
- A recent photo
Apply via email at (email@example.com) OR Skype (live:hoamai.vn.85)
Apply in person at EMG Education office: 19 Vo Van Tan Street, Vo Thi Sau Ward, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam