NoSchoolViolence needs a full stack developer to help support the development of a number of data projects.
• Collaborate with the team to determine the scope and expectations of the project as well as the recurring sprints
• Produce clean, documented, and efficient code based on client specifications
• Read, interpret, and strategize around documents
• Troubleshoot, debug, optimize, and upgrade project software
• Build elaborate testing and CI/CD mechanisms around our pipeline infrastructure
• Wear many hats and have the ability, with some guidance, to solve any problems in Python scripting, web development, visualizations, automation, testing, optimization, data science, agile methodology, business analytics, client success, etc.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or a related field
• 2+ years of experience as a Software Developer, Software Engineer, or similar role
• Solid knowledge of Python
• Excellent communication skills
• Highly dependable, self-motivated, and directed
• Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail
• Have a knack for writing good documentation
• Working knowledge of Agile development methodologies
• Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment
• Able and willing to learn new languages and technologies
A passion for wanting to use your data skills to improve the social good of our community, particularly as it relates to reducing school violence.