Individuals that are actively searching for a position to recruit, screen, interview, or place others within an organization are welcome to volunteer with Comida For Familias, Inc. in the role of human resources specialist.
For this position, it is suggested that individuals :
- Have passion in the human resources career, be comfortable and confident corresponding with clients and candidates through phone calls, email and in person meetings
- Have or is working towards a BS/MS in Human Resources Management, Organizational Psychology or relevant fields
-Are able to maintain current knowledge of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO), 29 CFR § 553.101, and affirmative action guidelines and laws, such as the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
- Strong software skills include but not limited to MS Word, Outlook, Excel
- Have a strong desire to grow the organization utilizing their knowledge of recruiting sources, such as social media, warm/cold calling, referrals, events, networking, publications, and industry groups/associations
- Have a large network of other potential volunteers
The organization will also present the volunteer the chance to use Typeform, Salesforce, and other administrative software to further the volunteer’s knowledge of useful tools.