Group Financial Controller.
MAS International Group L.T.D
MAS International - Real Estate Marketing & Owner of ZAM ZAM Tower- MAKKAH, KSA.
First MAS International Tours - Incoming & Outgoing Tourism and Tourism Transportation; Egypt.
• Increasing the Group sales by 110 Million EGP.
• Handling all the financial affairs for the Egypt region companies Branches “Cairo, Mansura, Alex., Sharm Elsheikh”
• Maintain control over income, expenses and assets of the companies in compliance with the policies and procedures as well as local requirements.
• Organizes and maintains the department at the highest level of financial control and audit standards,
• Maintains and improves the profitability of the companies through strict revenue and cost controls procedures as well as safeguarding of companies & assets.
• Ensures timely management information and reporting, meeting required deadlines.
• Provides the operation with the necessary cash needs to cover its commitments through proper collections and disbursement procedures or funds requests from the Owners with whom he keeps a permanent line of communication in cash flow matters.
• Assisting the management in implementing and supervising the Operational Standards as well as the hotel's internal rules and regulations.
• Assists GM, communicates with Department Heads and exercises leadership in a manner that will maximize efficiency.
• Fixed Assets: Setup and design the Bar Code Sys. for the Company fixed assets control System which ensure the ability to organize and planning, then follow through on that plan in a timely manner; using effective writing and communication to prepare reports and coordinate with other departments; and maintaining the confidentiality of company records.
• Reports to GM; CEO, Auditors; contact with suppliers, local authorities. In addition, controls all receipts and disbursements to ensure best possible use of liquid assets. Reviews condition of in use equipment. Evaluates purchase of new equipment to ensure acceptable returns (FF&E Budget and Investments). In addition, Ascertains suitability, economy and protection of in use products or materials. Recommend new improvements or disposal of obsolete items 05/2010 –