Are you looking for an innovative, high potential Quality Assurance Professional with over 22 years experience in Information Management in SQA environments. A self starter who is experienced in
locating and improving efficiencies for complete test coverage including data migration, integration, E.T.L testing and custom test data management.
• Improved process efficiency in the software testing development life cycle (STLC) for all phases of SDLC to ensure that product timelines are met to foster improved client satisfaction while reassessing priorities as required.
• Microsoft Azure DevOps (ADO) CI/CD pipeline and apply generated release builds to multiple owned test platforms frequently to promote continuous testing in an agile environment during the Product Development Life Cycle (PDLC).
• Champion Test-Driven Development (TDD) discussions with Development team to ensure interpretation and accuracy of developer created test cases prior to code commencement for assigned user stories.
• Author the Development/QA process to promote test completeness with a combined effort. Verified unit testing scripts, request inclusions and authored keyword automation regression scripts to reduce duplication of overall testing efforts for C#/.NET applications.
• Enhanced the Release Management Process by implementing Release Plans to track all challenges during the SDLC and assigned tasks related to product promotions.
• Execute, document, and perform Disaster Recovery testing including the rebuild of production platforms.
• Author and execute keyword automation regression scripts which reduced overall regression test time by 90%.
• Experienced in cloud-based, backend, web, and mobile applications.