We are seeking Vietnamese,Ukrainian,Armenian and Uzbek speakers to help create and test a small interactive telephone voice system for your language! This is a unique opportunity to work on an exciting project that will improve the user experience for speakers of your language.
• Prepare basic documents showing how days, dates, and times are represented in your language
• Test the grammar to verify that the system audio is correct and the system itself is working as it should
• Call into the system from your phone, simulating the user experience
• Provide feedback on any issues or improvements that can be made during the test period
• Availability to work 8-16 hours for Phase One and up to 4 hours a day during the test period for Phase Two
• Access to a phone to call into the system during the test period
• Strong attention to detail and ability to provide clear feedback
• Ability to work independently and follow instructions
This is a part-time, temporary position that pays competitive hourly rates. If you are interested in working on this exciting project and improving the user experience for speakers of your language, please submit your resume and a brief description of your language skills. We look forward to hearing from you!
Thank you and we hope to work with you soon!
"Mandex company has a diverse, inclusive culture that is vital to our mission of helping build better AI. We offer opportunities for individuals of all abilities and backgrounds."You can mail the company via official mail via