Green Planet Eco
Apr 2023 – Present
Christchurch, Canterbury, New Zealand
• Built a decentralized Green Planet ecosystem.
• Developed the frontend of the ecosystem using React.js and Tailwind CSS.
• Created the smart contract for the ECO token by Solidity, considering the ERC20 protocol of OpenZeppelin and Uniswap Router v2 for it to be traded in the Ethereum network.
• Solved the security problems of the smart contract to pass the audit process of the Certik team.
• Made the ecosystem alive by integrating the website and the smart contract using Web3 packages, including web3modal and wagmi, and built its backend using Node.js and Express.
Mar 2022 – Mar 2023
London, United Kingdom
Frontend | Web3 Developer
• Built a decentralized NEYX ecosystem.
• Created the website of the ecosystem using React.js, MUI (Material UI), Node.js, and Express.
• Developed the smart contract for NEYX NFT using Solidity and the ERC721 protocol of OpenZeppelin.
• Added a security process for whitelisted users using the Merkle-tree package.
• Integrated the website and the smart contract using Web3 packages to complete the development of the NEYX ecosystem.
Apr 2019 – Mar 2022
• Contributed to building a NFT marketplace.
• Converted 14 UX/UI designs into live frontend pages using Next.js and Tailwind CSS.
• Implemented a custom Cypress-based framework for end-to-end testing, with custom scripts, commands and integrations developed in Node.js, and upgraded it to Cypress 10.
• Built the frontend of the NFT marketplace dashboard using React.js and MUI (Material UI).
• Made the reusable components of repeated elements and animations to reduce the time of the frontend's development and improve its running speed.