I am a self-starter and a detail-oriented problem solver that will go above and beyond to ensure everything is taken care of. I never stop exposing myself to new learnings or crash courses that could help me enhance the skills and capabilities I had now. I am confident in my ability and skills to come up with standard quality, and productivity output and ensure client's satisfaction with excellence and efficiency.
American Realty of Captiva
Jan 2020 – Jan 2021
Captiva Florida USA
Virtual Administrative Assistant ( Airbnb )
* Creates a property listing with accurate descriptions and photos.
* Maintained the property listing by updating essential information.
* Confirming booking requests and send welcome messages.
* Creates a comprehensive house rules document.
* Answering queries before and after the check-in.
* Making sure guests have a smooth check-in.
* Share the accurate address and route to the property.
* Track cancellation requests over the phone and updates the calendar.
* Making sure guests leave reviews and handle negative reviews.
* Track rescheduling requests and delayed arrivals.
* Keep the guests informed about any urgent information – like a new construction starting next to the property.
Makati Development Corporation
Jan 2014 – Jan 2019
* Carrying administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning.
* Organising travel arrangements for senior managers.
* Writing letters and emails on behalf of other office staff.
* Booking conference calls, rooms, taxis, couriers, hotels.
* Processing expenses sheets and invoices.
* Monitoring stationary levels and ordering office supplies.
* Covering the reception desk when required.
* Maintaining computer and manual filing systems.
* Provide information to internal colleagues or external enquirers.
* Handling sensitive information in a confidential manner.
* Taking accurate minutes of meetings.
* Coordinating office procedures.
* Relying on email, telephone or face to face enquiries.
* Develop and update administrative systems to make them more efficient.
* Resolve administrative problems.
* Receiving, sorting and distributing the post.
* Answering telephone calls and passing them on.
* Managing staff appointments.
* Oversee and supervise the work of junior staff.
* Maintain up-to-date employee holiday records.
* Coordinating repairs to office equipment.
* Greeting and assisting visitors to the office.
* Photocopying and printing out documents on behalf of other colleagues.
University of Southeastern Philipines
Feb 2001 – Present
Bachelor of Science in Industrial Technology, Mechanical Technology