Atomatic is looking for a detail-oriented, conscientious, and organized part-time Executive Assistant who will provide comprehensive administrative support to the assigned financial advisor representatives. Will start with reporting to the office until SOP's are learned and will subsequently transition to include Working From Home to the set-up.
Hourly Rate: SGD 8.00 - SGD 12.00 (depends on the experience)
- Provide administrative assistance, such as writing and editing emails, drafting memos, and preparing communications on the executive's behalf.
- Maintain comprehensive and accurate corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Manage the executive's day-to-day calendar, including making appointments, ensure availability of parties and prioritize the most sensitive matters.
- Screen visitors and calls, prevent interruptions and resolve issues.
- Use various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, and presentation software to prepare reports and/or special projects
- Allowing Executives to focus on decision-making and higher-level responsibilities.
- Serve as the link between the executive and the rest of the staff.
- Contribute to better organization and planning.
- Help leaders be more effective in their roles.
- Improve and upgrade the systems and workflow of the organization.
- Higher NITEC, A-levels, Diploma, or other related courses.
- At least 2 years work experience as Personal Assistant/Admin Assistant/Executive Assistant.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Work experience in an insurance company, financial advisory firm is a plus.
- Amenable to work Mon-Fri, with possible WFH arrangement.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Google Suite, One Drive, Trello, Zoom, WhatsApp.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION?
1. Play the short assessment test on this link: https://play.benchmark.games/Atomatic_2
2. Once done, upload your CV/ resume with a file name format: LAST NAME_FIRST NAME and your portfolio on our online application form: https://form.typeform.com/to/C02ZH5fK
3. Kindly fill the Job Title question in this format:
POSITION APPLIED FOR | First Name, Last Name
Applications received via online application form will be prioritized.