Brazilian journalist, with +5 years of professional experience in ESL teaching, Public Relations, Digital Marketing and Translation Services. 3+ years of working experience with one of the world’s largest automotive suppliers (including 1-year international contract in Michigan, United States). I am constantly learning and expanding my knowledge areas in order to provide a professional English-Portuguese translation or vice versa. My translations are done manually and carefully revised before being delivered. My method of work is totally focused on converting concepts, styles and tones in the source language to equivalent ones in the target language, so even the most difficult sentences will still make sense. No Google Translate.
May 2020 – Present
Professional EN-PT translation of international press-releases, advertisements and websites. Expertise in the automotive and technology/AI fields.
Jan 2019 – Jan 2020
Farmington Hills, Michigan
Digital & Social Business Consulting Associate
Community Management (Bosch Ambassador Program):
• Monthly, quarterly and year-end KPI analysis of an internal platform with 1000+ users throughout the U.S., Canada, Germany, and India;
• Creation of personalized presentations for the board of directors;
• Design of internal advertising communications;
• Support in the creation of engagement campaigns;
• Provide training/technical updates on the platform;
• Technical support for internal members through Skype and e-mail;
• Organization of creative processes for promotional videos;
• Support in internal events.
Social Media Marketing:
• Consulting meetings with the customer;
• Copywriting (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram);
• Support in the creation of the design/layout of communities;
• Analysis of social media/content strategy improvements.
May 2017 – Dec 2018
Campinas, São Paulo
Public Relations Intern
• Responsible for the implementation of Brazil's new Bosch Press Portal (WCMS - First Spirit), with the support of the IT team based in Stuttgart, Germany;
• Creation, revision, and/or translation of press releases (English-Portuguese or vice versa);
• Media monitoring;
• Contact with companies and journalists to offer reporting assignments related to Bosch's specific divisions;
• Provide information to the mass media such as upcoming public events, job openings and/or promotional dates;
• Analysis/elaboration of excel reports;
• Live coverage of internal events via Bosch Connect.