I am an experienced business analyst focused on analyzing software systems in the private and public sectors working with financial, sales, CRM, and digitalization projects. Specialized in eliciting and analyzing new business processes as well as analyzing current business processes to identify clear opportunities for improvement leading to more efficient operations.
My area of expertise includes: eliciting, analyzing, documenting solution requirements and user stories, documenting System Requirement Specifications, and PDD, communicating with the developers to describe and explain the tasks, writing and executing test cases and UAT, presentation to the clients. I have very good skills in creating visual models that support analysis such as workflow diagrams in BPMN, use case diagrams, use case scenarios, state diagrams, mockups, and test cases.
Very good knowledge of tools: Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.), Jira, Azure DevOps, Phabricator, Trello, Notion, Asana, Case Complete, Moqups, Figma.
Apr 2020 – Present
Experienced business analyst in analyzing software systems in private and public sector. As a business analyst I manage the communications with clients to get their requirements and analyzing them by interviews, meetings, document analysis. Projects follow the Agile principles, and the role of BA is well defined. More detailed responsibilities are listed below:
• Requirement elicitation and analysis
• Managing product backlog items and prioritize them based on business objectives
• Writing product backlog items and ensuring that the product backlog is clear for the development team.
• Support development team during the sprint with explaining and clearly defining user stories.
• Working on cross-functional teams, running agile practices, and ensuring processes are implemented and followed seamlessly.
• Conducting sprint planning, daily scrum, sprint review, and retrospective.
• Evaluating product progress at each iteration
• Creating test cases and executing them for new functionalities
• Documentation and Performing UAT (User Acceptance Testing)
• Training of end users of the system, preparation of training plan.
• Compilation of user manuals
• System maintenance based on the SLA signed with the client
• Creating visual models by using various notation: Use Cases, Activity Diagrams, Business Process Modeling Notation, Data Flow Diagram, Mockup in Microsoft Visio, Case Complete, Moqups, Figma.
Apr 2022 – Nov 2022
As a business analyst, I manage communications with clients to get their requests and needs for the project. Extracting and analyzing requirements through interviews, meetings, and document analysis. Management of documentation is another important part of the job where I have written the Product Definition Document for the system. Participating in technical meetings with the client and writing minutes of meeting after each meeting where the focus was to document the technical requirements of the client and help the technical team to understand the request of the client. Reading, understanding, and documentation of technical business flow schemas created by the developers. As part of the management of the work, it includes the use of different tools like Jira, Trello, Notion, Asana, and Google docs.
Apr 2018 – Apr 2020
Information Technology System Analyst
• Communications with the clients
• Elicitation and analyzing the business requirements
• Identifying options for potential solutions
• Assessing technical and business suitability
• Managing the team of the developers
• Configuration of the project, using CRM configurations
• Functional testing of the system functionalities
• Presentations of the features to the clients
• Working with foreign companies like Subito.it, SDF Group
• Using and implementing tools/technologies that improve business processes like XML, HTML, data analysis, and creating web services to connect different systems together
• Analyzing BI tools to implement in projects making them useful and effective for the clients like Kibana, Elastic Search, Superset