Hello everyone! My demonstrated experience through 5 years was with both not-for-profit and for-profit organizations. In the past, I focused on digital marketing strategies in e-commerce. I love all possible automations and analytics, always finding new ways to connect channels and tools. My previous experience was linked to creating DNVBs and digital communication strategies from small local brands to national brands such as Heineken or Subway.
Jun 2020 – Present
Hired in order to help with starting three new European brands in different segments - home appliances, beauty, and fitness. The main goal was to build overall marketing and sales strategy from zero to start selling products on three different e-shops each having a different market audience across four countries.
- website structure for marketing purposes
- assets setup
- choosing and implementation of marketing tools
- strategy & timeline creation
Jun 2019 – Jan 2021
Head of Digital
• Identified correct course of action enhance client’s performance.
• Provided digital marketing solutions to FMCG product-based and service
• Managed social media accounts through communication strategies for 6+
clients’ accounts, working on their brand awareness and the scale of their
• Ongoing focus on optimising budget efficiency.
• Achievements: Registration of new customers increased by 97% thanks to
implementation of influencer marketing, improved strategy for customer service
and performance campaigns.
Aug 2018 – May 2019
Social Media Specialist
Fulfilled Social Media Manager daily tasks, learned more about digital
• Created, modified, executed quarterly and yearly content plans to maximize
• Used Google Analytics to analyze conversion rates across multiple digital
• Maintained continuous check on ROAS, ROI, Reach metrics, optimizing and
enhancing campaigns based on current trend data.
• Proposed strategy for growth in sales for brand new e-commerce on the
Sep 2015 – Sep 2018
Bachelor of Arts, Management, Strategy and Marketing