The short answer: you need a writer. I write.
The long answer: I am a seasoned content creator with 25+ years of content development and management experience. I can create content that is relevant, unique, value-added, and engaging across multiple platforms for the business, financial, and career development niches.
Here’s a list of content that I have expertise in and can create for you
(in alphabetical order):
Business Letters and Reports
Manuals and Instructional Content
Marketing and Sales Funnels
Problem-Solution White Pages
Request for Proposal Responses
Resumes and Cover Letters
Social Media Content
Training and Teaching Content
Take a look at my selected accomplishments:
• Wrote proposals for a woman-owned minority business to obtain her ACDBE certification at the San Francisco airport. We secured a Joint Venture partnership and won her own store at the airport with a total value estimated at $3 million.
• Authored, produced, and published the book, “From Resume to Work,” which became an Amazon bestseller.
• Authored, produced, and published the course, Killing the Dream-Killers, as a sample training for a particular client. Received “Hot and New” status from Udemy due to the 4.9/5.0 course rating.
• Created college business and computer textbooks for City College of San Francisco that became core course material for over 5 years.
• Develop sales funnel strategy that increased email list by 400%.
• Achieved a 98% job-search success rate for resume and cover letter redesigns.
• Successfully developed and presented a business proposal to bring a retail concept to the competitive Pier 39 market.
For most writing projects I charge $1 per word, so $300 gets you 300 words on average. However, I ALWAYS over-deliver. A 300 word piece includes research, research, research, authoritative links, SEO, and revisions. Depending upon the content, I can include a number of PowerPoint slides.
Please contact me right away. I look forward to helping you with all of your content needs.
Have a great day.