I’m a hardworking and self-motivated remote assistant with experience in working for various teams in organizational and personal tasks.
✔️I’m a fast learner, independent, creative, task oriented individual looking to contributing to your work.
✔️I’m flexible and willing to accommodate the needs of your project to achieve optimum success.
I’m ready to take on to your project. Let’s chat about your goals and expectations!
De la Cruz Reynoso & Asociados
Jul 2015 – Present
- Assisting the manager in organizing, planning and implementing strategy.
- Track the progress of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual objectives.
- Supervise and motivate staff to perform their best.
- Communicate with clients and evaluate their needs.
- Create reports, analyze and interpret firm data, like contracts, spreadsheets, presentations, forms.
Jun 2018 – Jan 2019
Customer Service Representative
- Resolved product and service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Followed communication procedures, deadlines, guidelines, and policies with the purpose of building sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication with the clients and upper management.
- Managed various information systems to boost client’s experiences and document information.
- Maintained financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.