A competent finance professional with over 17+ years of experiences (Incl 12+ years experiences in UAE) in Finance & Accounts, Payroll, MIS Reporting, Accounts Payable / Receivable, Bank Reconciliation, VAT and Excises Tax and all the accounting transactions up to finalization.
Recently worked as an Accounts-In charge in S K G Foodstuff Trading L.L.C, Dubai, UAE
Proficient in analyzing financial reports, stringent cost reduction measures, LC creation, Trust Receipt, Bank guarantee and banking transactions.
Excellent experiences in Dynamic Navision/SAP FICO/Tally ERP/Xero/Other ERP/Excel & MS Office and other operating programs and also experience in ERP implementation
S K G Foodstuff Trading L.L.C
Apr 2019 – Apr 2021
United Arab Emirates
• Monitor day-to-day financial operations within the company such as payroll, invoicing & other transactions
• Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and company’s actual performance compared to the business plan.
• Track company’s financial status and performance to identify area of potential improvement.
• Keep track all the payment transactions to be upheld by the company’s clients
• Monitor the expenses and payments from different departments of the company.
• Examine letter of credit and trade documents for adherence to LC terms and work closely with bank and customers for the proper documentation.
• Prepare & Analyzes revenue, expenses, cash flows, and balance sheets
• Prepare required documents and coordinate with Auditors to filing monthly tax returns.
• Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
Middle East Insulation L.L.C
Jun 2018 – Feb 2019
United Arab Emirates
• Monitor the day-to-day financial operations such as such as revenue/sales, purchase, accounts receivable, accounts payable, general ledger, cost accounting, inventory, petty cash, fixed assets, prepaid expenses.
• Coordinate and resolve various issues with bank such as term loan, trust receipts, letter of credit & bank guarantees
• Verify Export/ Import LC documents along with the trade agreements and processing of written correspondence and verbal communications with internal departments & clients also further deal with bank.
• Review the subcontractor’s agreements and coordinate with clients regarding payments, advance guarantee and performance bond.
• Follow up with project team to make progressive invoice on time and resolve the issue of the invoicing.
• Payments follow ups from the customers and managing the supplier payments based on cash flow.
• Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports and report to GM and Group CFO
• Provide accounting policy orientation for new staff and other duties as assigned.
• Provide support to the team for preparation of quarterly tax return riling to FTA
• Interact with internal and external auditors in completing audits.