Graduate in industrial design and freelance graphic designer since 1998, I have worked in almost every field of the domain, from printing-publishing to video game passing by webedesign and 3D.
Among others, I worked at/for IKEA, Esteban, Ubisoft, Nidecker and Xtronaut.
Guilhem Bedos Graphic Design
Jan 1998 – Present
- visual identities and logos (SOS PC, Meuble-Hub)
- packagings (Nakipa Productions)
- magazines, flyers/posters and business cards (Dimension 4, Médi'Art, IKEA, Relais Moto Racing, Esteban)
- 3D models for TV séries and video games (Pikto, Phaestos Productions, Ubisoft)
- illustrations and graphic designs for boardgames (Xtronaut, Armillary Games)
Jean-François Dalby Architecte
Mar 2006 – Jul 2007
- construction plans for the Villa Clivia project
- 3D renders for buildings and housings
- sales documentation for real estate agencies
Oct 2000 – Mar 2001
Managing of the Nidecker client project: 5 employees under supervision, graphic design and layout of the catalogue of
products, designs of the company’s web site and of the stand for the exhibition of Zurich.
Dec 1999 – Sep 2000
Illustrator and Graphic Designer
Vector illustrations of technical processes and scientific theories, posters for the association’s events, graphic designs
and interfaces (UI) of expert softwares.