1. Use various recruitment channels to publish recruitment advertisements and develop recruitment
2. Execute recruitment, selection, interview, selection and placement;
3. Conduct pre-employment testing and resume screening;
4. Make full use of various recruitment channels to meet the company's talent needs;
5. Assist personnel to complete the on-boarding background adjustment process and the issuance of
6. Establish a backup talent selection plan and a talent reserve mechanism.
1. More than 1-3 years of experience in recruiting in the same industry.
2. College degree or above, familiar with Internet recruitment channels, proficient in commonly used
3. Have a good ability to resist pressure, excellent coordination and communication skills.
4. Good personal image, self-confidence, enthusiasm, kindness, maintain a good company image
5. Open to all nationalities but at least with a good command of Chinese/Mandarin and English.
Salary negotiable: 11K-15K RMB
Working hours: 8 off, 8 + Philippine leave
Meal supplement: 420-550p/day, depending on the rank
Housing allowance: 22000-32000p/month by rank